Imagine Role Play Forum
PLEASE GO TO http://www.soralounge.com/index.php IF YOURE INTERESTED IN A ROLEPLAY - THIS IS A DEAD, CLOSED, AND LONG FORGOTTEN PLACE.

OUR NEW WEB ADDRESS IS http://www.soralounge.com/index.php
WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU THERE!

Thank you,

The Imagine Staff (Free Thought Staff)

PLEASE GO TO http://www.soralounge.com/index.php IF YOURE INTERESTED IN A ROLEPLAY - THIS IS A DEAD, CLOSED, AND LONG FORGOTTEN PLACE.

Imagine PortalHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

[TR] Bon Voyage - One Piece RP

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sugary Giggles
Admin
Admin

Female Number of posts : 322
Registration date : 2009-01-08

Character Information
Eng. 1st Lang.?: Yes
Nickname: Jennie
Preferred Roleplay: Alternate Realities

PostSubject: [TR] Bon Voyage - One Piece RP   Thu Jan 15, 2009 5:59 pm

This RP is an invite-only RP. Please contact Sugary Giggles or Blue if you'd like to join.

The keywords for this RP are "Bon Voyage"

This is a pretty freeform RP with very few rules. We go mostly by a common-sense factor. Don't try and be a God or super powered and you'll more or less be fine. The good guys pretty much always win, so joining as a bad guy does mean your eventual defeat.

Our story so far: A small group of misfits, criminals, and the otherwise confused find themselves locked up in a tiny prison cell in a barely-a-blip-on-the-radar town. One prisoner, Helios, has purposely being captured in hopes of finding a pirate crew. A second prisoner, Selene, carelessly was seen trying to sneak into the richest house in town and was caught. A third, Mei, accidentally stole some apples without knowing it was illegal to do so - she seemed to be some sort of lost noble girl. A fourth, Hermes, who was in a scuffle at the bar where hes employed as the pianist.

After a little argument between Helios and Selene, the latter having stole the formers precious golden harmonica, a break out ensued. Each headed in their separate directions, which really all ended up being the same - the local port to get out of town as fast as possible. They all had their own reasons for rushing off. Helios was bored of such a small town and livid not only with Selene, but at the poor pickings for potential pirates. Selene was in a hurry to rid herself of the town for she feared being noticed by someone who may actually recognize her as Black Diamond, the thief with a small bounty.

Once reaching the port, Helios realized his harmonica had not been returned to him as he had believed it to be and was again filled with rage. Only to add to this was the again arrival of Selene, who was obviously taunting Helios by playing the harmonica. With the addition of a sort-of-Marine and several odd ball bounty hunters out to catch the jail breakers, a new fight ensued between Helios and Selene... with Helios determined to make it a death match in his favor.

Our story picks up: With Helios and Selene locked in a battle. Helios has turned most of the port into gold with his strange Devil Fruit ability, and Selene has been struck once and is wounded. Mei and Hermes, who had joined the group in the jail near the end of the ordeal and seemed to own a boat of sorts, are further down the pier, just boarding Hermes boat. The bounty hunters have just spotted Helios and Selene fighting on the docks and are preparing to join the fray and hopefully earn some cash - unbeknown to them that Helios doesn't even have a bounty. And "Marine Captain" Morgan, who was slightly smitten with Selene, has yet to decide what he will do about the fight....

What will happen next?!

Known Character Info:

Name: Selene
Image: http://illiweb.com/fa/pbucket.gif
Alias: Black Diamond
Bounty: 500 beri
Devil Fruit User: Unknown?
Skills: Theft & pick pocketing, sewing, map reading

Name: Mei (Tianmeizi Weiming is her real name)
Bounty: None
Birthplace: East Blue, A Palace in the Mountains (She's never seen a modern map)
Devil Fruit or Ability: Unknown at the moment
Skills: Slightly-above average vision, innocent persuasion, and other royal behaviors that may not prove very useful for the time being.
Current Belief: That either she woke up in another world, or is experiencing similar events from a story she heard before.

Name: Herman Raines
Alias: Hermes
Status: Drifter, employed as a pianist at the local bar for the past two months
Bounty: 200 beri
Birthday: April 4th
Birthplace: South Blue, Heaven's Door (small Marine base on a fishing island)
Devil Fruit or Ability: Unknown at the moment
Skills: Good at the piano, excellent strategist, good con artist, and good, but by no means amazing, skills in swordsmanship.

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-01-15

Character Information
Eng. 1st Lang.?:
Nickname: What you want us to call you
Preferred Roleplay:

PostSubject: Re: [TR] Bon Voyage - One Piece RP   Thu Jan 22, 2009 5:26 pm

OOC: heh, I'm not a known character. but now i can kick this off, I guess. Oh and violet's a manly color for text.

=.=''

This was not what Vargas had in mind when he chose to follow this thief Black Diamond. Bored with his work at the Marine Headquarters, the not-so-Captain took on a short-lived hobby of researching local bounties. He could only remember her (now) as the "fake okama" for her flamboyant state of dress: flowing bubble gum hair contrasted by a loose all-black outfit. "Too bad she's not wearing green and baby blue on top of that."

But here they were at the port, with Helios and his glistening bumblebee anger, a Selene who was apparently unwilling to draw her sword before facing mortal injury, and a half-buzzed half-lazy Captain Morgan watching their fight with almost no interest. "Crap, I won't be able to see the okama's wardrobe if she dies."

Stepping off from the fence met with Helios' Devil Fruit, the captain took a final swig from his flask before his debut in the battle. It looked as if Helios were acknowledging his presence for the first time. No matter, seeing as the bounty hunters weren't taking their sweet time to claim their prizes, meaning he could go back to his role as spectator without much delay. After all, they would do his job without him lifting a finger, anyway.

"Hey, hey, hey," Vargas called, swaggering his way in between the thief and her honey. With his height, he was forced to look down on Helios. "I'm sure getting an indirect kiss on your harmonica is something to get worked up about and all, but can't we all just get along?" By now, even his speech was stalling for time, slowing and pausing wherever opportunity showed itself.

The bounty hunters still had a short ways to go before catching up, just one window of attack from either side before being accosted by a third party. "Why am I even here again?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blue
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 38

Character Information
Eng. 1st Lang.?:
Preferred Roleplay:

PostSubject: Re: [TR] Bon Voyage - One Piece RP   Sat Jan 24, 2009 2:42 am

Hunched over in a style fitting that of a lion on the hunt, Helios kneeled down with his hands melding into the gold tinted pier beneath him. Keeping an angry gaze locked on Selene, the previously solid floor that used to be the pier began to distort and soften to an almost liquid-like state. Truly he'd taken her much too lightly before, but now with the extent of his devil fruit abilities unleashed he'd be able to fix his previous errors. That is, if he would finally exact his revenge if he could get past the unwelcome distractions in his path.

"I'm sure getting an indirect kiss on your harmonica is something to get worked up about and all, but can't we all just get along?"

Here, blocking his opening was an inebriated marine. He harbored no ill will for this man, but he'd had enough interruptions for one day; if he was daring enough to step in front of a charging bull, then he was obviously prepared to endure the worst outcome. In a flash, a series of goldenrod waterspouts shout out of the shining pier and hurdled directly towards the drunken man, not moving even an inch. Truth be told, he couldn't even be bothered to take notice of anything much other than the vision of Selene being in his grasp. Then, just as he'd thought his goal was in reach, a second, even more annoying obstacle presented itself.

"Okay, which one of you guys is the leader? I'm takin' you on!"

"INSECTS, IT’S LIKE GNATS WHO WON’T GET OUT OF MY FACE!"

His commanding voice boomed as a whole torrent of shimmering unidentifiable matter shooting towards the newest annoyance in this day of disappointments. He'd had more than he could take of pains in his side that day and this person was about to turn into a very rigorously used stress toy.

"Bow in front of your king, mongrel!"

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-01-16

Character Information
Eng. 1st Lang.?:
Preferred Roleplay:

PostSubject: Re: [TR] Bon Voyage - One Piece RP   Sun Jan 25, 2009 2:22 am

"Bow in front of your King, mongrel!"

"That one sounds important! I'm taking him on!" Tidy yells. He unzips the back of his teddy bear and takes out a pair of spiked-knuckle gloves. "I'll crush you to fine powder! ...Actually no, I won't get my reward that way. I'll just beat you up then!

Butch readies his 2x4, but Tidy stops him. "There's others here. You'll be needed for them."

"...So, do you like... Basketball?" A ball of some unknown energy appears. He begins dribbling the ball onto the ground like a basketball. "My right glove ate the Dribble Dribble Fruit. But what does it do, you ask? Even I don't know! The effects are different every time! It should be pretty fun don't you think?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sugary Giggles
Admin
Admin

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: [TR] Bon Voyage - One Piece RP   Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:52 pm

A miracle. A miracle had occurred, right before her eyes. Not only had Vargas drunk himself to a level of stupidity to actually get in the way of Helios, but a group of bounty hunters were now determined to take him on, too.

Why was it a miracle? Because this opportunity was going to give her her chance to escape. She was sure she was going to have to fight him but now luck was shining on her and her path was clear. The need to escape this island was now greater than her desire to harass Helios and lingering any longer would be the biggest mistake she had ever made in her life. By now their escape was sure to have been discovered and the local Marines would be arriving any minute to subdue them. She didn't particularly like her chances against a bunch of them, especially considering they probably wouldn't all be sipping liquor like Vargas.

How disappointing... I hope we meet again... Without even sheathing her sword, Selene sucked in a deep breath before beginning a sprint down the pier, her right leg throbbing. At the far end she could see a boat with two figures on it. If they wouldn't allow her passage, she would have to force it.

Not even five steps down and her miracle burst into a thousand pieces. Of course they wouldn't just be interested in Helios. One of the bounty hunters was blocking her path as well, preventing her escape. "You don't want to do that..." She leveled her glare on the one standing before her and raised her weapon again.

Behind them in the city, a sharp whistle was blowing. The Marines were coming and she was stuck facing off with some half-wit. Time would not allow her to be gentle.

Male Number of posts : 21

Character Information
Preferred Roleplay:

PostSubject: Re: [TR] Bon Voyage - One Piece RP   Fri Jan 30, 2009 1:55 am

Hermes quickly got onto the boat and slid under the deck. He had to move quickly if he was going to pull this off. Jumping over a table in the middle of the small galley, he ran into a hallway and made a quick left into an unused room. Rummaging through a few yellowing boxes he tossed aside various shirts and pants. There was only one that would fit this situation, even if he had never expected to wear it again. After a moment he found what he was looking for. The shirt and pants were still in great condition, and so was the jacket. Hermes quickly threw the uniform on over his other clothes and tightened the belt. Taking a moment to examine himself in the mirror, the con artist slicked back his hair and straitened his uniform up. After deciding that it was acceptable...no, that it was perfect, Hermes went back onto the deck.

"All right my young lady, I need you to get yourself prepared and then get below deck. We need to get ourselves out of here." Hermes added the finishing touch to his uniform by sliding his sword into its sheath at his side. "I'll prepare the boat to launch." Hermes quickly untied all of the knots holding the boat to the pier but one and began to raise the sails. If he was going to leave this island in one piece it would have to be while the guards were all in disarray. Marine captain Herman Raines was now on deck.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kitsune
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2009-01-09

Character Information
Eng. 1st Lang.?: No
Preferred Roleplay:

PostSubject: Re: [TR] Bon Voyage - One Piece RP   Fri Jan 30, 2009 8:51 pm

So this is a boat... the blue-tinted eyes of the black-haired noble scanned the vessel. It wasn't anything particularly special and looked just like a regular ship, but it was the first time Mei ever rode one. With the salty smell of the ocean in the air, the violet-clothed girl bit into one of the apples that she had kept earlier. There's one left... Maybe this man might have some food later too.

And in the distance, she watched the fight continue between the golden-haired man and the black-clothed thief, along with a man in a fancy uniform and a group of men who seemed more like a cheer squad than a group of bounty hunters.

And on the floor of the ship was a short sword covered by a blue sheath. She assumed that it belonged to the ship owner, but reached for it and held the blade in her arms.

"All right my young lady, I need you to get yourself prepared and then get below deck. We need to get ourselves out of here." she noticed the man attaching another similar blade to his side and then beginning preparations to set sail. "I'll prepare the boat to launch."

Still with one hand on her apple, she held the second sword and tried to expose the blade within by pulling on the pommel. It didn't work, needless to say. However, it might have just been the different appearance of the weapon. Sword training was an activity she did as a noble too, but it was more of an elegant dance than violent fighting. That also meant that the swords she was accustomed to were more lightweight and slightly thinner.

Setting the fruit down on her lap, she held the sword horizontally and pulled with increasing strength to separate the sheath from the blade. But it seemed like it was either a replica or was jammed.

"Sir, how do you wield this sword?" Mei interrupted the man who was now in full marine attire from his finishing check-through of the ship. In actuality, that particular sword required a slight twist before it was able to be unsheathed as a safety feature.

ギアスモード: Nagatou Yuzuna (永冬 夕網) - Ashford Student | Font Color: Indigo
こうこうモード: Hisana Tokiya (永夏 時夜) - Imagine High | 2nd Year | Font Color: #6600FF
ワンピースモード: Tianmeizi Weiming (天魅子 微明) - Obscure and Innocent Noble | Font Color: Slate Blue
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xxsaznpride

Character Information
Eng. 1st Lang.?:
Preferred Roleplay:

PostSubject: Re: [TR] Bon Voyage - One Piece RP   Wed Feb 04, 2009 12:42 am

Spoiler:

"I. Am. Already. Bored." The Marine refused to believe what was going on around him: not only had Selene the apparently powerless okama attempted and utterly failed an escape attempt on her injured leg, but not just one, but two Devil Fruit users had appeared before him. "Or not," he thought as the realization of potentially strong people (for lack of a more general category...) sunk in.

"But what does it do, you ask? Even I don't know!" Admitting his weakness from the get-go was a Devil-Fruit-user, an orb of energy dribbling on the floor under his control. Vargas could only smile as happy drunkards do at, well, anything. He ignored the plank-wielding second bounty hunter and turned to eye Helios, self-important peasant as he appeared. So much huff over a harmonica as to unveil his "royal" power, while in reality a true king could without worry purchase a replacement.

Sake Sake no Mi, possibly the only liquid-based Logia fruit in existence, was his fruit. Logia, the fruit class considered most powerful, was under Vargas' control. Too bad he only ate the fruit a week before and had no real experience with it.

There were, however, a few basic techniques the young Captain had established. The first: "New... MOON!!" With a violent clap, he slapped his own cheeks, the sound of it shooting through the area as intense stinging pain shattered his senses. He was sober. This was the power of the New Moon: to instantly negate any negative effects any alcohol had on him. Sadly, he had no idea how such a thing could be done for others. For now, though, he could be selfish.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blue
Admin
Admin

Character Information
Eng. 1st Lang.?:
Preferred Roleplay:

PostSubject: Re: [TR] Bon Voyage - One Piece RP   Wed Feb 04, 2009 2:06 am

The golden pier direct beneath Helios' feet swirled and swelled like a whirl pool. In seconds, his entire body had been enveloped in a splash of golden liquid and shot off the ground towards the mercenaries. Tinged in glimmering goldenrod, the young pirate extended a fist as he rushed towards Tidy. Rocketing forward, the mercenery's teddy bear met with Helios' fist. In an instant a wave a pain spreads from his clenched fist up th length of his arm.

"F-FUCK, WHAT'S THAT THING MADE OF?!"

His body tumbled and broke out of the jet of shimmering matter after his failed attack. Clenching his destroyed fist, the blonde rogue struggled to his feet and turned to face the very same enemy he'd failed to get rid of.

"Ehh? For a devil fruit user, you're pretty weak."

His eyebrows narrowed, a distinct expression of frustration present on Helios' face as he nursed his wound. In many ways he had the qualities of a child, a bad temper and 0tendency to throw nasty tantrums being among the many.

"I mean to get so bent out of shape just by my teddy-"

"Shut up."

Snarling, he punched his fists into the thin trail of gold water left by his jet propulsion. Thankfully, that same stream connected with Tidy's feet, allowing for a sneak attack.

"Royal Judgment!"

Shooting upwards like countless spears, Tidy became pierced over and over again by the manipulated gold matter till Helios had had his fill.

Admin
Admin

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: [TR] Bon Voyage - One Piece RP   Wed Feb 04, 2009 5:50 pm

Move.” Her blue eyes were locked on “Butch” at the end of her sword. He was a few feet away from her, brandishing a 2x4 with some rusted nails sticking out of it.

I bet you have a nice bounty, I’ll be sure to take it!” In truth, she did have a bounty, but it was hardly anything to speak of. But, that was probably a good thing. Butch rushed at Selene, ready to slash down on her with the nails.

I’m not going to play with you… She ducked and slipped to the side, letting her attacker stumble past her before he could stop himself. Using that chance, she swung her arm backwards and drove the blunt end of her sword into his back, following through to try and force him completely off his feet or knock the wind out of him. She didn’t want to play around, but she didn’t believe in killing an opponent that had no chance against her. Well, she didn’t relish the idea of killing anyone at all. She just needed time to get away…

He crumbled half way to his knees before he managed to righten himself and turn back towards her. “The prisoners have been sighted! They’re at the port! Hurry!” A loud call echoed through the town; one of the Marines had found them and was sending word back for more help. Most of the villagers had rushed into their homes to peak through half closed doors. Nothing like this ever happened in such a quiet place.

This is our catch! Tidy, we better hurry up or we’ll lose their bounties to the Marines! …Tidy?” Butch glanced over to where his partner, Tidy, was supposed to be. “Tidy! What the hell! Who are you people?! Tidy!” But Tidy was no more… Helios had utterly defeated him with his strange ability, piercing him repeatedly with golden spikes.

Selene took her opportunity and sliced her blade clean through Butch’s 2x4. With a clunk, half of the wood fell to the pier. Eyes wider than saucers, Butch screeched and dropped the other half of wood. “Forget it guys, this is crazy! Let the Marines handle them!” Butch was already half way down the pier as he spoke, leaving his remaining comrades behind. The others, scrambling to catch up, glanced back at their defeated leader a few times.

She’d gotten more used to the ache in her leg and now was, for sure, the time to run. Quickly sheathing her sword, she turned on her heel and made a sprinting dash towards the boat, hoping to slip away before Mr. Golden Knives would notice. “Do you have room for one more?” She asked as she leapt on board, not really caring about any sort of answer. Helios was sure to be after her. The Marines were after her. Everyone was after her today. “Good, get us out of here then. Now.

Admin
Admin

Character Information
Preferred Roleplay:

PostSubject: Re: [TR] Bon Voyage - One Piece RP   Fri Feb 13, 2009 8:38 pm

"Sir, how do you wield this sword?" the dark-haired aristocrat asked the ship captain who was now busy with preparations to start up the ship and make an escape. But on his way to raise a sail on the other end of the ship, he took a small detour and walked over towards Mei.

...? Her palm still clenched on the hilt of the sword, he gently grabbed her hand and the sheath of the sword and lightly twisted in one direction. Finally with a pull, the silver edge of the blade slid easily out of its carrier. But then he placed the weapon back into its sheath and twisted it in the opposite direction, probably to keep the young noble from injuring herself. Oh, is that how you do it? Without another word, the Marine raised the final sail and started to steer the small ship out of the harbor.

Do you have room for one more?” Just as the boat started to move, the black-clothed thief from earlier leaped onto the boat with an annoyed expression on her face. She first glanced at the blue-eyed girl who still held the twist-open sword in her arms and then at the captain, who turned his head at the new stowaway and promptly turned his attention back towards steering the ship. “Good, get us out of here then. Now.

So you are joining us after all. The ship made its final turn in the harbor before setting off towards the ocean, though this path made it so that the other Marine and the golden-haired man could catch up to the ship more easily. And as the boat moved as fast as possible towards the sea, Mei finished off her second-to-last apple. The salty scent of the ocean made the fruit all the more sweeter.

ワンピースモード: Tianmeizi Weiming (天魅子 微明) - Obscure and Innocent Noble | Font Color: Slate Blue
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xxsaznpride

Character Information
Eng. 1st Lang.?:
Preferred Roleplay:

PostSubject: Re: [TR] Bon Voyage - One Piece RP   Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:58 pm

"Hey now, this just isn't fair." Vargas complained, looking upon what was already the aftermath of the battle between bounties and bounty hunters. One of their number was skewered like a kabob waiting for its turn at being cooked, and the rest were off down the pier, their panicked steps obvious even over the distance between them. The Captain shook his head at the thought of his own technique costing him a chance to battle against another fruit user.

The distant order-barking of a fellow Marine snapped him from his disappointment. "Isn't that...?" Speeding her way down the pier was the okama who, despite the wound to her leg, was running fairly quickly. Hot on her heels, though, was the cereal-sweetening honey-knife and self-proclaimed royalty. Those types usually had calm expressions and mannerisms about them as if to say the world's chaos was below them, but this one was in a huff after nothing more than having his golden harmonica dangled before his eyes.

Vargas of course, diligent poster-boy of the Marines as he was not, took a swig of sake and ran off after the two. His sobriety was nothing but a magnet for boredom. This chase of his was not nearly as exciting as it had been earlier in his lightly inebriated state. A few more gulps between steps later, Vargas found that the girl had her chasers onto a boat. The other two prisoners were, one way or another, there as well.

The okama was cornered. Honey bunches of oats had his eyes fixated on her, failing to notice the others around him, it seemed. Vargas sat himself on a rail and drained the remainder of his flask, hoping for a show to make his trip worth it.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blue
Admin
Admin

Character Information
Eng. 1st Lang.?:
Preferred Roleplay:

PostSubject: Re: [TR] Bon Voyage - One Piece RP   Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:09 pm

Now that the annoyance had been dealt with, Helios could turn his attention back in the direction of getting rid of that demonic woman. Shifting his position into that of a track runner’s the blonde shot off on her trail, making graceful strides as he approached. Rather than continue on foot, he’d transformed his shoes to carry a light yellow shade and slid along the pier as if it were made of butter. Wind rushing past him, the pirate captain reached out a hand in murderous intent at the sight of the hated person coming closer into view.

“Don’t think you can get away from me!”

As the royal pirate approached the end of the pier, he bent his knees and performed a mighty leap with little to no regard for the fatal destination directly below him in the form of an angry sea. Never loosing focus, Helios tucked his arms by his side while traveling through the air so gain more distance. Once more, his knees bent as a result of his severe actions though it was for landing and not leaping. Though he could be described as lean and fit, the momentum of his actions multiplied by the bizarre properties of his body caused a slight rocking from the vessel in response to his impact. Immediately thereafter, a thin-bladed sword had materialized between everyone of the gaps between his fingers.

“Navigator, sail faster! The way things are, she won’t have anywhere to escape to even if I somehow miss her this time.”

Resonating in a manner befitting fine metals, his sounds clattered lightly as he raised his arms, intending to strike with all his force.

“You touched a king’s treasure..that act alone is enough to warrant this discourse. More importantly, I won’t be able to sleep at night knowing some great source of ruin is traveling the world and I could have stopped it prematurely.”

Admin
Admin

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: [TR] Bon Voyage - One Piece RP   Wed Mar 04, 2009 10:38 pm

As soon as she had boarded and she was certain she wasn‘t going to have to fight for her admittance, Selene dropped to the floor, leaning against the rail on the edge of the boat. She sat awkwardly, her wounded leg out in front of her while her other leg was tucked neatly away underneath herself. The steady pounding of her heart and the slightly on edge feeling she felt were constant reminders that while she may have escaped the island, those Marines, and those bounty hunters… she was sure she hadn’t escaped Helios and she was quickly becoming unfit for the challenge he presented.

Unperturbed at all by the mixed company surrounding her, the strawberry blonde thief hiked her skirt up, revealing her inner thigh and the wound she had suffered from Helios. That little… this could take weeks to heal properly… It was the worst type of wound, a deep puncture into her flesh and muscle which constantly sent pain signals to her brain each time she moved it. Blood was still oozing from it and her leg was more red than tan. For a woman in her line of work, not being able to make use of her agile, quick body would quite literally spell her death.

Navigator, sail faster! The way things are, she won’t have anywhere to escape to even if I somehow miss her this time.” And death had apparently come for her. She turned her sapphire eyes to take in the reapers form and noted, with increasing dismay, that not only had he followed her as she had suspected, but he had already armed himself, ten times over. “You touched a king’s treasure..that act alone is enough to warrant this discourse. More importantly, I won’t be able to sleep at night knowing some great source of ruin is traveling the world and I could have stopped it prematurely.

She sighed mentally and glanced down at her leg for a moment, seeing her lifted skirt and exposed skin. That was when she had a thought… a sudden inspiration. She had no desire to fight this man but she also was not going to give in and bow to defeat. Slowly, sinuously, she rose, carefully placing more of her weight on her uninjured leg. She could bare the pain long enough to settle this. She waited for her opportunity, her precise moment when her action would be best made. Helios approached her, cocky and determined. Even on one leg, she was certain her body was more lithe than this mans.

The moment he raised his arms into the air to attack her, she acted. She closed the gap between them and snatched Helios’ wrists between her hands, grasping them firmly above his head. As a swordswoman, her grip was strong, tight and unyielding in order to assure her weapon was never pried from her. Carefully, ever wary of his strange abilities, Selene pressed her body against his, aligning herself to perfectly fit against the contours of his figure.

There’s no need for all this now, is there? I sincerely apologize for the trouble my curiosity has caused you and I will personally assure your harmonica receives a proper cleaning to shine as it never has before.” As she spoke, she adjusted her hips, slightly grinding herself into Helios’ lower half, her eyes locked on his. She moved her lips close to his for a moment before switching to whisper in his ear, her tone soft, more like the purr of a cat than the voice of a thief. “I have many skills, which might be of use to you and I will gladly offer you my services, in whatever you need, if we can only forget this little incident and move on… if you insist on a fight with me, will you at least postpone it until we’re completely clear of any interruptions?” Again she shifted herself, letting her chest be squished against Helios. She loathed acting this way but it was the lesser of two evils in this situation as far as she was concerned; a little flirting wouldn’t kill her, but battling this person right now might.

All she could hope for was that he would be persuaded or lose his guard just long enough for her to fully subdue him. But she hoped it wouldn’t come to that…

Admin
Admin

Character Information
Preferred Roleplay:

PostSubject: Re: [TR] Bon Voyage - One Piece RP   Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:28 pm

The pink-haired thief attempted to hide from view as best as she could by concealing herself along the ship's edge. Without the slightest thoughts of hostility towards the violet-clothed royal teenager and the ship captain, the woman tended to her injury. It didn't seem like a particularly life-threatening wound, but the red liquid that stained a fair portion of the thigh meant that it was still a serious injury.

And with a still crash, another man in uniform hopped up on deck. Landing only a foot away from the child of nobility, the man who smelled slightly of liquor simply ignored everything that was going on besides the woman he had chased to the boat. Drinking more from his flask, the two both watched a golden streak of light sudden appear from the air, followed by a powerful rocking of the ship due to the golden man's leap onto the boat.

Now everyone's here, though they're not cooperating peacefully yet. Mei thought to herself.

Navigator, sail faster! The way things are, she won’t have anywhere to escape to even if I somehow miss her this time.” he barked an order as though he was some type of pirate captain. However, the boat didn't seem to pick up in pace at all. And almost unusually, the person steering the ship almost seemed to pay no attention to the fact that three stowaways have boarded the ship, two of them about to have a duel to the death. “You touched a king’s treasure..that act alone is enough to warrant this discourse. More importantly, I won’t be able to sleep at night knowing some great source of ruin is traveling the world and I could have stopped it prematurely.

Taking extra care not to harm herself from the burden of her wounded leg (or kill herself due to a failed provoking), the thief pulled herself against his body. Overpowering the opponent was too much of a risk at this rate, so this effort may cause him to lower his guard or stop altogether.

And now let's see if there's something else on this ship... Mei rose from her position and stood in front of the relaxing Marine. Without as much as a word, she handed the twist-open blade to the man since he seemed like the captain's assistant with his uniform on. Taking somewhat of a risk, the aristocrat walked down the deck and approached the pair who had been fighting. Without the slightest thought that she could easily be taken hostage or murdered on the spot, the blue-eyed noble merely continued walking. With a short glance over at the two individuals, she passed by them safely and walked below deck.

I wonder what these boxes are supposed to be for...? It was her first time at sea, and the dark-haired girl took the opportunity to explore the ship.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [TR] Bon Voyage - One Piece RP   

Back to top Go down

[TR] Bon Voyage - One Piece RP
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1